Dear valued customer and partner, As COVID-19 continues to escalate around the world, we are writing to share our commitments to you, our customers and partners from all over the globe. The safety of our community – customers, partners and employees – is our primary concern.
WRG continues to closely monitor the evolving situation with the COVID-19 and our utmost concern is the health and safety of our employees, our customers, our industry partners, and our community. We are encouraged by the fact that our suppliers and customers are equally concerned for the well being of their employees and safety of their facilities.
What we are doing:
- We have limited all non-essential business travel.
- Our team is committed, equipped and has guidelines for access to all of our locations, we will provide our best effort to support you.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our facilities, with contingency plans in place in the event of a localized confirmation of infection.
- We have asked any high-risk employees to work from home.
- Contingency plans have been developed to ensure our ability to support our customers in the event that our employees must work remotely.
- We have been working closely with suppliers and manufacturers to ensure stability of our supply chain.
- We are closely monitoring the health of our employee’s especially those who are customer facing and out in the field.
WRG is committed to fulfilling all promises while maintaining a healthy workplace and reducing risk as much as possible. We have virtually no impact to our ability to deliver, install, and service our customers and meet all critical dates. If anything changes and your order has been impacted, we will be in touch immediately to address the situation.
Thank you for being a WRG Partner, for further information on our COVID-19 contingency plans feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience Teamor to your regular WRG contact. We wish you continued good health and thank you for placing your trust in us.
President, WRG Texas