In this time of uncertainty, the health, safety and well-being of our Customers, Employees and Community are always on the top of our minds. We want to thank our WRG employees and partners who have offered their support and stepped up to the challenge during these unprecedented times.
Government mandates at the local, state and national level are changing quickly and we are adjusting our WRG operations accordingly. With several manufacturer’s around the country shutting down for what we hope is a short period of time, including our main partner, Herman Miller (click here to see letter) we are monitoring the situation daily.
Due to the latest information released via the Executive Order from our various local government entities our Sales, Accounting and Administrative teams will continue working remotely to be able to communicate and support any of our customer’s needs.
WRG is currently fully operational. We are able to perform the following services in order to provide the best resources for our clients:
- Receipt and storage of materials. At the discretion of VP of OPS, examples: construction supplies, retail overstock, order holds, content moves
- Decommissioning of commercial real estate: Removal and disposition placement of commercial office contents
- Freight forwarding transportation – Receivables and re-deliveries within the Metroplex area
- Reconfiguration of existing furniture and demountable partition systems. ALL SYSTEMS
- We will receive any manufacturer product and redeliver in support of our clients
For our A&D Partners: Our design services are up and running and all of our designers have the resources needed to meet and exceed your needs, these include:
- Space Planning
- Renderings and Typicals
- Workstation, private office, and ancillary thought-starters
- Quick Budgetary numbers
This uncharted territory affects everyone, but we will get through this together and come out stronger than ever. We look forward to being fully mobile and together again with fellow Customers, Suppliers, Employees and Influencers.
Our WRG Family remains dedicated to you the Customers. Once again, I thank my talented team during this time for handling these challenges so professionally.
We will get through this together.
Wishing all of our Customers, Suppliers and Team and your families a safe week ahead,
Mark and Lori Bauer